Philosophy and Commitment
Our policy is to manage all operations with respect for the environment and the health and safety of employees, customers, contractors, and the public.
A Strong Commitment
Through the active participation of all employees, Bonanza Creek is committed to operating in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to abiding by both the spirit and the letter of our own policies as well as all applicable laws, regulations, and good industry practices.
- Comply – Abide by all laws and regulations governing safety, health, and environmental protection
- Advise – Effectively communicate to managers, supervisors, and employees of safety, health, and environmental requirements, and hold them accountable for their performance
- Design – Ensure that operations minimize environmental and human health impacts, and provide workplaces free of recognized safety hazards
- Evaluate – Continual improvement is our goal
- Train – Develop our employees’ skill sets and give them the necessary resources and understanding to do their jobs
- Participate – Everyone is expected to join in the effort
“We take our responsibility to our communities and the environment very seriously. To be a successful energy company in the 21st Century there is no room for shortcuts.”— Tony Buchanon, Chief Operating Officer